Effective June 26, 2020.
My Travel Globe LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Where we decide the purpose or means for which Personal Data you supply through these Services is processed. We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to: My Travel Globe or My Travel Globe LLC.
If you choose to provide information in a feedback form, conference registration form or other form on this site, unless specifically exempted by Florida Statutes, such information is a public record under Florida's Government in the Sunshine Laws and available for public inspection upon demand.
Please review this Policy to understand how we obtain, treat and protect your information. When you enter or otherwise interact with our website, you indicate your agreement to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
This policy explains the following:
• What information My Travel Globe may collect about you;
• How My Travel Globe will use information we collect about you;
• Whether My Travel Globe will disclose your details to anyone else; and
• Your choices and rights regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
Our Services may require the use of third parties. These third party websites may have their own privacy policies and we recommend you to review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third parties and your use of them is at your own risk.
2. What Information We Collect
• We collect contact information. For example, if you want to order or add to your cart some of our Educational E-books and Games you may be asked to provide your Billing Details such as: Name, Address, Country, Town/City, Account Username, E-mail, Cell phone number.
• We collect information you submit or post. We collect information that you post in a public space on the Platform for Additional Information concerning your Order for appropriate Delivery. .
• We collect demographic information. We may also collect your zip code for more details about your designated location.
• We collect usage information. We may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from or what site you visit when you leave the Platform. If you are using a mobile app, we may collect location information, including your precise location, if you have enabled location services in your device settings. We may also collect device information, including IP address and device identifiers.
3. How We Use Information We Collect
The Personal Data we collect from you is collected with your consent. We require that information to provide you with our products and services. The Travel Globe LLC may use your personal information to:
• Administer our website; The source of the account data is you, Your account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you and enable your use of our enterprise products.
• Enable your access to and use of the website services; in line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process and reply to your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
• Publish and Validate information about you on the website; the profile data may include [your name, address, telephone number, email address] the profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services.
• send to you products that you purchase; provide to you adequate and send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications and customer service,
• if you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may process this information:
(i) to facilitate your referral invitations,
(ii) send your requests for references,
(iii) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection,
• Collect payments from you; Enable you to access and use the Payment Services.
• Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
• Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
• Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
• Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
• Enforce the Payment Terms and other payment policies.
• With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
• Send you marketing communications; we may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information ("customer relationship data") the source of the customer relationship data is you. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers.
We may also use your information to contact you through about and/or to promote and market our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. With your consent, we may also use your information to contact you through text and voice messages about and/or to promote and market these goods and services.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
• our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• our third-party service providers, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business;
• to any company we might merge with or acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
• to comply with our legal obligations;
• to enforce our rights; and
• With your consent.
• if we are required to do so by Law to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of you, your licensed provider and/or her/his staff, My Travel Globe LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. How to Opt Out Of Data Collection.
If you wish to opt-out of our data collection, you may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in emails that we send you. You may also unsubscribe or change your choice regarding email
• E-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We may offer cookies to you and you should ensure that your web browser is set up to not accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Please note that if you disable cookies, some services or website functionality may not be available. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to www.aboutcookies.org. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
• By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of the cookies described below that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests and further help us to improve the site.
• Functional cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
• Analytical cookies. These are persistent cookies that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Marketing cookies. These are persistent cookies that are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
7. Payment Method: Data protection provisions about the use of PayPal as a payment processor
On this website, the controller has integrated components of PayPal. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which represent virtual private or business accounts. PayPal is also able to process virtual payments through credit cards when a user does not have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an e-mail address, which is why there are no classic account numbers. PayPal makes it possible to trigger online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also accepts trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxemburg.
If the data subject chooses "PayPal" as the payment option in the online shop during the ordering process, we automatically transmit the data of the data subject to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the data subject agrees to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal is usually first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number, or other data necessary for payment processing. The processing of the purchase contract also requires such personal data, which are in connection with the respective order.
8. Payment Method: Data protection provisions about the use of Stripe as a payment processor
On this website, the controller has integrated components of Stripe. Stripe is an online payment service provider. Stripe allows to pay via various other payment methods, such as credit card, giropay, SOFORT and so on.
The operating company of Stripe is Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin.
If the data subject chooses one of the online payment methods as the payment option on our website during the registration process, the data of the data subject will be transmitted to Stripe. By doing so, the data subject agrees to the transmission of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data transmitted to Stripe is usually first name, last name and email address, or other data necessary for payment processing.
The transmission of the data is aimed at payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to Stripe, in particular, if a legitimate interest in the transmission is given. The personal data exchanged between Stripe and the controller for the processing of the data will be transmitted by Stripe to economic credit agencies. This transmission is intended for identity and creditworthiness checks.
Stripe provides personal data to affiliated companies and service providers or subcontractors as far as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or data in order to be processed.
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time from Stripe. A revocation shall not have any effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted in accordance with (contractual) payment processing.
Right to be informed
At your request, My Travel Globe LLC will inform you of the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which those categories of personal information are used for the 12-month period preceding your request, including the following:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Deletion
You also have the right to request that The Travel Globe LLC every data from you. The Travel Globe LLC will respond to a verifiable request from you to delete your data, except in circumstances where it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
• Complete the transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug our systems to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
• If you have provided informed consent, engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research;
• To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations your relationship with us; or
• Comply with a legal obligation.
To submit requests under your right to be Informed and right to delete, you must email email@example.com
Right to Equal Services and Price
• You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.
• The Travel Globe does not disclose personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
10. Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honour do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honour such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
11. Contact Information
My Travel Globe LLC
5470 E Busch Blvd
• E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Calling us at 1 800 947 5291
12. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Application and Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and health information will be encrypted when being communicated between us and you.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or the Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information on the Website or in Application like message boards and other areas where you may post photographs, videos or other content. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or Application.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to or from our Application or Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, the Application, or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
Copyright 2022 - MY TRAVEL GLOBE - All Rights Reserved.
*** Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in our books, however, My Travel Globe accepts no responsibility for any error or omission, which is unintentional. ***